Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1991 CIVIC
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this intake manifold in my mini me is a p32 ipt-3 5412 idk where it came from because i got the car like that...now i bought a y8 manifold and i dont know how 2 to the swap any help will b great

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
its a z6 IM but a jdm version i have the same one must of came from a d15b but its the same as the z6 from my comparison.

·
Registered
1991 CIVIC
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a z6 and they look different thats y im asking..mines dont have the sensor like on the pick by the code..i have a y8 with fuel rail and tb and i wanna know how to put it on and what i have to take off...i will put pick soon

·
Registered
89 ed
476 Posts
That one came off of a "z6" according to my work at the wrecking yard 95 si, I just don't know what it really was cause I wasn't working here when that car got dismantled, I did do a side by side with my p08 stamped intake and the looked the same, should off took pictures when they were both bare.

·
Registered
873 Posts
That one came off of a "z6" according to my work at the wrecking yard 95 si, I just don't know what it really was cause I wasn't working here when that car got dismantled, I did do a side by side with my p08 stamped intake and the looked the same, should off took pictures when they were both bare.
+1

P32 = USDM Z6
P08 = "some" USDM Z6, JDM D15B Vtec, JDM D16A, JDM ZC Vtec

P08 = P32

right Bone? LOL

·
Registered
1991 CIVIC
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i got a z6 on the side and they both have different code the z6 that i got it sais p10 ipt-5 and the one that i have in my car sais p32 ipt-3?

·
Registered
1991 CIVIC
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just looked at my manifold and it deff looks like the z6 and i still dont know how 2 put piks up thatsh why i havent done it :(

·
Registered
873 Posts
That's most likely from a Z6 or from the JDM D16A / ZC SOHC VTEC
Sets with IPT labels on the fuel rail and TB (afaik) are usually from one of those three.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts