Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 DX
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ive been real lead footed lately... and these are the things ive run...and won to... havent lost to any of my buddies yet...

B16 crx i got him by 1 1/2 cars
LS integra he let off after 2nd
h23 lude 2 1/2
tried to run a EP but the idiot did a ''racer-fly-by''

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Street Racing: ZERO TOLERANCE!!!!!!!
Self explanitory. Keep that shit out of here. Street racing threads will not be tolerated whatsoever. That is not what this is for

thats a direct quote from the sticky in this forum....

·
Registered
90 DX
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I feel like i just got pulled over lol.... And i just had finished reading that thread....Sorry about that...

·
Registered
199 Posts
How you know he street racing tho? Damn, cant even mention him and his buddies lining up... Thats the kinda of stuff that ruins the spirit...

I dont condone wreckless racing on the streets but this is a bit much...

·
Registered
97 del slo
802 Posts
How you know he street racing tho? Damn, cant even mention him and his buddies lining up... Thats the kinda of stuff that ruins the spirit...

I dont condone wreckless racing on the streets but this is a bit much...

as much as bumping a thread almost 3 weeks old?

·
Registered
199 Posts
What difference does it make? LOL

Still pretty lame that people cant even talk about racing a friend...

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
What difference does it make? LOL

Still pretty lame that people cant even talk about racing a friend...
Its called doing the responsible adult thing and let people know that the best place is the track hands down. We all have gotten down on the street but was it a smart move friend or not. Just dont do it here other forums are more lax about it take it there.

·
1.8 nawz powa
6,579 Posts
I do hate it when people pull up next to me on the street and rev and take off, most the time im like uuugggghhhh if only i was at the track

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
I do hate it when people pull up next to me on the street and rev and take off, most the time im like uuugggghhhh if only i was at the track
You know whats funny of all the driving I do I had only one person try something like that and it was a guy on a bike he was doing tricks for me popping wheelies and doing stoppies it was amusing to say the least

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.