Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now this is probably better suited for the EMS forum but i figured i would get a better response here.

now im not really sure of the answer im looking for i was just wanting a little feedback.

first off setup is...

eagle/vitara d16a6 block/z6 head. other wise stock intake/tb/cam/etc.

using a y7 aem cam gear, rx7 460cc injectors, stock fpr and pump. 2.5 bar map sensor

turbo is a borg warner gm3.

right now i street tuned the afr's to around 15psi with turboedit just messing with the fuel, stock dist timing and im using the timing map from split times basemap (this is it)

my friend is hooking me up with a brand new 255lph pump and im looking into an adjustable fpr.

how far should i go on pump gas? hopefully will be hitting a dyno in the next month to see the power im putting down.

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
your ignition is awful jumpy, your going up and down and back up threw out the rpm range, on 93 octane 14 degrees is as far as i would go at 15 psi on pump gas.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah im just using the ignition map he used. i havent messed with tuning the ignition yet but id like to get it decent for street, just want it safe not to make max power.

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
typical TE ignition map. for some reason they are always screwy like that...

smooth it out so you arent getting high spots in there that could lead to detonation

1 - 4 of 4 Posts