Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering where I could buy customized spring rates for my coilovers? I just need a website, link or something. I didn't buy my coilovers, they were previously on the car when I bought it. I just want to make life a little easier in the SCCA for me and tougher for everybody else in it! heh heh heh!

·
Registered
999 Posts
I was wondering where I could buy customized spring rates for my coilovers? I just need a website, link or something. I didn't buy my coilovers, they were previously on the car when I bought it. I just want to make life a little easier in the SCCA for me and tougher for everybody else in it! heh heh heh!

get a new car :)
or R comps

and then more seat time

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nah I like to improvise. I'm probably going to have this car for a while.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,641 Posts

IIRC correctly those would be
500 lbs/in
8" free height
2.5" diameter

Eibach has what you need, Ground Control just sells them.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well with my setup I'm gonna be in SM (street mod) unless I swap my engine and also get rid of alot of my suspension stuff.

Transzex, I'm not really clear on what that was you put up on your post, is that a phone # or what is that?

·
Registered
18 Posts
not too sure, but i know if u buying a set of D2 coilover suspension kit, u could choose the spring rate either soft or hard. dont think this service is available if just buying the springs.........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts