Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard from tunertoys about when they are gonna have any rods for d16z's in stock? I have tried all means of contact but no reply... Anyone have an extra set?

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
get the eagles and give up haha

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
if they are out of stock, TT takes them off thier website. just give it a couple of days or a week. but if you need them in a hurry, like some one said, eagles are (90% of the time) in stock

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
true, theyre like $40 more but theyre in stock which turns out to be priceless
Try $95 bucks more on the tt website... I have found them for $299 but I will give TT a bit more time I guess... But the pistons are here and are just getting lonely!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Try $95 bucks more on the tt website... I have found them for $299 but I will give TT a bit more time I guess... But the pistons are here and are just getting lonely!
the pistons wont die its more like your lonely without the rods to build you motor.lol wait for the rods its a better deal

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
just get the eagle rods and be done with it. with certain piston combinations the TT rods have to be machined down to fit.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Where are the tt rods for d16s? ***UPDATE***

I finally got an email back and here it is:

"Jeremy,

We do not know when the D-rods will be available, we were hoping to have them this month but as of now these are discontinued until further notice.

Stacey"

But they did mention that SCAT rods were on sale for $289... anyone used em, or are they good?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 20 of 23 Posts