Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i have a mini me z6/b7 with a p28 and cr 10.5.1 or something like that i'm trying to make about 170 to 190 whp on n/a i have a cam work done and i looking for itbs for my car beacuse the stock manaforde is with HKS intake is just not working right now im make about 135 to 140 whp after dyno so where can i find itbs for my car and also looking for a sicker that says "save the sohc"

·
Registered
512 Posts
You'll need more than just a set of ITBs to reach 190whp. Try minimum 13:1 cr, race ported head, one hell of a cam with valvetrain and 78mm bored sleeves and pistons. And some shotpeened or forged rods with ARP bolts to hold up under 9000rpm.

On top of the ITBs and according tune.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
hey i have a mini me z6/b7 with a p28 and cr 10.5.1 or something like that i'm trying to make about 170 to 190 whp on n/a i have a cam work done and i looking for itbs for my car beacuse the stock manaforde is with HKS intake is just not working right now im make about 135 to 140 whp after dyno so where can i find itbs for my car and also looking for a sicker that says "save the sohc"

are you making 135-140whp right now? any dyno sheets?

if its an estimate then im thinking ur target goal is a little lofty,

yes 10.5:1 comp wont cut it, u need to bump it more...

the stock oem intake manifold is convoluted, but a skun2,blox intakemanifold wud work well , better than stock...

only then should u consider running iTB's

tuning is key! and building/designing a diY itb needs alot of work..

slapping them together and running them wud actually hurt ur power

thats my 0.2

with all that said, what exhaust r u running? what header? alot of power can be had there too....

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Heres a pic. Not itb's but itc's (carbs)

Reactions: Orion

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
180-190 is probably not gonna happen. ITB's don't increase peak #'s as much as create an amazing curve.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts