Honda D Series Forum banner

When is a hobby considered an obsession?

3K views 69 replies 39 participants last post by  RENR 
#1 ·
Maybe when I finish gathering my parts from the shop. This is just the start of the collection.

See less See more
#9 ·
I lack the motor control to keep the saliva in as well....

I would like to get my hands on a y8 head for sure, if you wanna sell let me know, and I got lots of shit too, so if you are lookin for somethin and wanna trade, or just sell, let me know!

peace out

-Johnathon-

#11 ·
WOW that a lot of stuff man!

From one honda owner to MANY others on here… though I'm sure I can speak for more than my self or more than a hand full of people, either you have that love for honda’s or you don’t? So maybe people don’t go to the extreme that you have and basically could be running a shop out of your garage BUT that’s the reason I traded my ford ranger for a 88 civic hatch! I am a Honda man not a truck man not a dodge man ect…ect…ect….repped to you

its kinda like when my fiance is like why are you buying this or doing that blah blah blah I CANT HELP IT I LVOE HONDA HAHAHAHA

#15 ·
Nothing wrong with what you have, hell, we're jealous! Also, having a bum engine, I'm very jealous...

#32 ·
all i got is a z6 head in the garage i got no use for and im gettin bitched at for it. nice collection

Reactions: boostdelinquent
#39 ·
damn, for Remo to be saying that, you must have a lot of parts. Remo has an entire room in his old house full and an apartment where he is now with tons of stuff :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.