Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You go for 600 right? :twisted:

OK, so I got talked into cranking the boost a bit more on the Vitara's today.

I didn't plan on doing this until later in the summer, but we wanted to have it all tuned out at higher boost levels so that we could just turn it up at the track if we felt we were close to hitting 9's but needed a bit more.

Well, here it is:
609whp/404tq @ 30psi!

Vid of one of the pulls, not sure which one'll be up first.

YouTube - SpeedFactory '09 Vitara Build - New Record 600+whp!!!

Streetfire:
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/SpeedFactory09-Vitara-New_695526.htm?ref=65d4976f-ec9b-4d1e-a828-990b001b9c6a

This wasn't a 1 pull deal, we made 5 pulls at this boost level, all runs were over 600+whp/400+tq. She's taking it like a soldier! :tank:

We had a slight ignition misfire at torque peak on the 2nd pull w/the plugs at .014 gap, so we dropped it to .012 and no more misfires.

:punk:

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
I hate you:double fuck:, haha jk thats freakin amazing!!! Congrats, glad to see all that hard work pay off and hopfully propel you to the 9's :bigok:

·
formerly Kit88
6,233 Posts
Damn, this is too much

Congratulations, can´t wait to see the car at the track with this number

·
formerly Kit88
6,233 Posts
are this number with the Bisi cam on it ????

·
FF Misfit
4,881 Posts
That's awesome. GL w/ your quest for 9's.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Uhhh Im speechless to say the least. Those rods are holding up beautifully as well. So is the turbo maxed out or is there still more to be had out of this monster
The turbo is no where near maxed out yet. I could use a bigger intercooler at this point though, it's getting pretty taxed. I really don't plan on pushing it much farther than this though, unless it's still together at the end of the season and I want to REALLY find the limits. :taz:

I'm not going to run it at this power level unless I need to, we just wanted it to be available if needed.

are this number with the Bisi cam on it ????
Not yet, but soon!! :grouphug:

·
formerly Kit88
6,233 Posts
I'm not going to run it at this power level unless I need to, we just wanted it to be available if needed.

LOL at your extra +50whp just in case, this comment was nice!

I bet you are going to push the +600whp at the track.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts