Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!! how you doing? I'm searching for a wheel hub (civic EX 1995) but I don't know where I can found it in US. Does anyone know the price? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
92 Si
178 Posts
Wheel hub as in the bearing and what have you for one of the wheels? or are you talking about the part in the steering wheel?

If its the first if you live by a federated/fisher auto parts, they can either get what you need or point you in the right direction. if its the later try the places the others where pointing

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Hey guys!! how you doing? I'm searching for a wheel hub (civic EX 1995) but I don't know where I can found it in US. Does anyone know the price? Thanks in advance!
front or rear? the hub comes as a package with the wheel bearings, it's part #1 in the picture

http://www.hondapartsdeals.com/

42200-S04-008 001 BEARING ASSY., RR. HUB UNIT - $95.94

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks a lot guys I found mine hub on a Brazilian's Honda dealer for 250 bucks...not cheap but it will the price if I decided bring from US.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.