Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting about 600 back. going to an exhaust shop to have stainless full exhaust for my turbo setup, along with getting the d16/s300 dyno tuned finally!

Post your plans with how your going to spend you refund!

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
My wife and I have been working on reducing debt and building savings so, it'll likely go toward paying down the loan on her CR-V / Savings account.

Our goal is to have the CR-V paid for by mid summer and buy a Minivan next fall.

We did this as a whole "restructuring" finance thing. We had take out a loan on the CR-V to pay for closing costs to refinance our house, with the refinance and auto loan our monthly payments dropped $130...

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
Now that I don't owe any taxes, gonna buy whatever it takes to finish this 5spd swap then use the rest on my girls and save what's left.

·
\/ apply baby lotion here \/
'98 Civic 4 Door
11,260 Posts
paying my state taxes :( work does not take out state so i must pay at the end of the year
Don't worry. I'm doing the same thing. And my CPA office DOES deduct state tax. Franchise tax board still makes me pay more. Stupid sons of bitches. There's a ton of people I know that make WAAAY less money then me and get more refund. I don't get it.... oh well..

I still Love California cuz I don't have to worry about Smog :biggrin:

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,441 Posts
time to buy a house for me!

·
Registered
15 WRX STi
76 Posts
Painting my lowlow :pinch:
And I can haz a ek 4dr *hint

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI hb
1,870 Posts
im buying a milling machine with mine, last year i bought a lathe with it, and the year before that an 84 cr250. i make sure i get a big return and also make sure not to own any of it by the time i get it. then i buy somthing cool

1 - 20 of 78 Posts