Honda D Series Forum banner

Whats worse than being a Rim whore? Being a CAR WHORE, Sh*t, i just can't help it!!!

2K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  Dmod 
#1 ·
:3dtard:

Soooo.... i got another car...

94 Del Sol

It's auto...

BUT i have EVERYTHING i need to convert it. i'm gonna start on it after i get the hatch down and driveable, just in case it has to sit for a bit... i finally have my own car to drive again, so i'd rather drive an auto then have to barrow my homies car still!

It's a DD/Project...

To tired to put up all the specs up right now... plus i hurt my arm pretty bad today, (left, so i can still jerk off, HAHAHA:gayfight2:). I was pullin apart my buddies totaled EG hatch and Smashed my arm between the dash and driver side Piller, F'in hurts! (well i didn't smash it, i was tryin to help not brake the dash when he decided just to rip it out since he cracked the shiot outta it and BAM! i can barley flex my hand... nothing broken, Eatin Hydros and still hurts!@!@!

+I broke my good phone... Got a free who w/ a SH** Camera sooo.... only pics i have SUCK!!!

Came w/ 14" Bogarts, thew on my Del sol's that cam w/ my hatch...

I GOT 2 TUNKS W/ IT, lol. both in great shape, one wingless and the other w/ a stock wing

It's an SI =-)

MINT and i mean MINT A$$ Z6 motor and tranny, but trans is coming out for a 5spd S tranny (came w/ it too)...

seats are in good shape, re soan, but nicly

Gettin the coilovers and shocks off my buddies EG for helpin him get whats left good off it, lol.

Shitty pics, F*CK THIEVES, Still haven't bought a new camera...

Forgive any typos, i'm exhausted and hurt... =-(

See less See more
#3 ·
Wow, this is like your 5th car that ive seen and ive been active since summer started.
Well,gl

#6 ·
hahaha, yup another one! i have a del sol smashed parts car and a drivable one... Plus i'm still working on the hatch!

My cousin felt like he wanted to be a tough guy tonight and throw a fit about us being in the shop, well he got put in his place and we're almost all packed up...

Movin to a new shop with in the month... He's suck a fucken cry baby bitch... wants to complain about not gettin cheaper rent w/ us workin in the shop... hahaha, i pay for my bay, i can let who ever the fuck i want work in mine, but he doesnt think so. now he's fucked! he has 7 cars and about to have NO where to put them since he still lives at home w/ my grandma!!!

3 of the 5 of us WALKED today! FUCK HIM! My roommate and buddies, we were gonna kick him out, but now, shit we're just moving and leavin him w/ nothing!

gotta get moved now and i'll have some updates...

#7 ·
1. Godammit, ******!
2. Godammit, ******!
3. Another one added to the list.
4. Godammit, ******!
5. Noting is more epic than a wheel whore, which is what you might as well be since you have gone thru so many cars.

#8 ·
hahaha, you should see all the shit we have stacked up too!

I have:
4x 14" b16 Del sols
7x 14" del sol fat 5s
4x 99/00 Civic Si Rims
&
like 18 million steelies!

my rommmate has:
4x 17" Shu 4s (i love them still)
4x 19" Gram lights
4x 17" Slips? (they look like them, but not 100% sure)
4x 17?s or 18s? Drags (on his girls senta for now)
4x Ls Meshys

I have 2 Del Sols and the EK hatch

He has a 95 Ej, a CRX, an EF (beggin for a JDM front, lol), and 2x 4th Gen Preludes?

lol, it's what we do!

I'm 25 and my roommate is 37!

#9 ·
i freaking hate you, ******!

nah, listen very closely...

*salsa music plays*

*tropical scene*

*there are couples dancing*

*edd grabs ****** by the shirt and does the pissed rican yell*

AAAI. FREEEAKING. HATE. JOO. OKEY?!!? OKEY.

*lets go of ****** and tells remoer and jezzy: VAMONOS!*

lol.

Reactions: dougshatch
#12 ·
Me, Eddy, & Remo are coming to TN.

#18 ·
WELL SH$%, This ones gone now Too! :pinch:

Traded for an EK 4door. I havent finished my hatch yet and i had no way to drive w/ my son, so i let the Sol go... I got a 4dr and kept my wheels... New thread coming soon! hahaha

:bigok:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.