Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Needs engine bay pics
I will here soon. Machine shop should be done with my stuff this week. I'll make a build thread for it. It's a 93 EG hatch I'm building for my wife. Putting in a pretty built turbo D16Z6 and I gotta keep it auto for now. I made her a deal that she gets 2 transmissions then she has to learn stick lol. Not gonna race I'm gonna have some questions for sure, still trying to just search for answers before I start new threads.

· Registered
237 Posts
I will here soon. Machine shop should be done with my stuff this week. I'll make a build thread for it. It's a 93 EG hatch I'm building for my wife. Putting in a pretty built turbo D16Z6 and I gotta keep it auto for now. I made her a deal that she gets 2 transmissions then she has to learn stick lol. Not gonna race I'm gonna have some questions for sure, still trying to just search for answers before I start new threads.
Damn respect for offering her 2 auto transmissions lol. I wouldn't have the patience.

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sweet looking ride. Nice to see a fellow Idaho in here on the forum. I am in between Boise in Twin Falls. Were is your shop located?
Whats up man! My shop is called Wheeler Dealer, were in Boise at 10250 W Fairview Ave. Come by sometime and say hi! We got the motor put together and in the car, swapped over to manual transmission. Were just about done, I am just waiting on some fittings to finish the lines and intercooler piping.
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Engineering Art
Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive air manifold

1 - 13 of 13 Posts