Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! My name is Vince. I've been browsing d-series for a few months now just to find some solutions that may help me with my ride. It would be a good idea for me to finally make an account not only to help my self out but to assist others with my similar issues along the way.

So a little more about what I got going on:

Just purchased a 1992 Honda Civic EG hatch with a D-16z6 motor swapped into it.

Glad to be a part of d-series and I hope you'll be glad to have me!
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Hi! My name is Vince. I've been browsing d-series for a few months now just to find some solutions that may help me with my ride. It would be a good idea for me to finally make an account not only to help my self out but to assist others with my similar issues along the way.

So a little more about what I got going on:

Just purchased a 1992 Honda Civic EG hatch with a D-16z6 motor swapped into it.

Glad to be a part of d-series and I hope you'll be glad to have me!
Thanks!
Dam you got a right hand drive civic??

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
^ Ha!

The name alone.

Any who, Hi. Lets see this "EG" hatch. Got pics?

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI hb
1,871 Posts
Welcometo the site man. Glad to have you here. Im sure you will find all the info you need. And i hope you can add to the info we have too. Its your user name that has people not taking you seriously. Shoukd have picked a more suiting name. Your makes you seem like your going to stay untik you fix you car then leave. Because after a while on the site i hope you get it fixed then it no longers applies.

Honestly welcome to the site sorry for the others who posted above me. This site has turned to honda tech over the last few months. Its stupid now a days. If you havent been here a few years they shit on you. Your intro was fine, well done.

Also keep in mind this site is usless. Your not allowed to ask any questions. And thell tell you to use google if you do ask. So i guess the valt is closed all the info this site will ever have is alread on it. No adding to it. No starting convos, and no asking things at all. Im not sure why this site is even used. Its like 30 of the same guys bashing every new guy or anything thats asked.

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI hb
1,871 Posts
Also eg and efc civics are right hand drive. I forget fithgen but left hand drive 4th gens are ed civic. So people like to jump on new guys for that. Yet if you read half their user names they fucked up aswell.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
I find lots of useful information here. Have posted fixes I have found etc etc etc.

Part of learning is being told, if you call a car by the wrong name in any car circle you will get flamed. Sure the whole jdm vs usdm thing is over played, truth is truth.

Truth be told, no one reads the rules, no one follows the post format, then when we get mad saying the same thing over and over until 1 in 100 get it.....why am I explaining what should be obvious to you by now?

Dang, now you make it worse by calling others out, in some ones intro thread, like HT people do? How dumb.

Sorry for the thread jacking OP.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,052 Posts
its ok to ask questions, but put EFFORT into it first before you ask.

proper question " I have researched this about that and this is the info I have found (insert link if needed) but I still cant wrap my head around how this that and the other functions"

flammable question " I need to know what turbo is best for my engine, also what parts fit, also who is selling what I need? moreover, Im too fucking lazy to learn"

don't like it, leave?

·
Registered
Prelude, Integra DB9
366 Posts
I don't see what's wrong with the handle "PlzHelpMeMyCarIsDying" - it would accurately describe my situation at any given time over the last 30 years!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I don't see what's wrong with the handle "PlzHelpMeMyCarIsDying" - it would accurately describe my situation at any given time over the last 30 years!
True story. I've said something along those lines about most of my project cars. By the way, welcome to the site!

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
welcome to the site....

as far as posts above , a lot of people just hate seeing repetitive "whats wrong with my car" , "how much hp will i make if....." , ect ect ect posts... the search function works very well and there are LOTS of good information on this site. Hope that helps

1 - 14 of 14 Posts