Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My passenger side front lower control arm, from a 1994 EX sedan, for my 1995 EJ2, is damaged. I'd really like to finally put in my 24mm anti-swaybar, but this is holding me back. I checked on Majestic Honda and the catalog shows that 90213-SR3-013, the nut for the compliance bushing, is 14mm but it doesn't say the thread pitch! I need to get a die to fix this, but without the thread pitch I cannot tell which die to get.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I also have a shit ton of hardware in my garage. If you get a full picture and measure the bolt length I'd send you one for free if I have it.

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
another option is to buy a thread file. you have plenty of threads to match it, and it looks like a black bar that is squared off. it has helped me on numerous occasions while working on rusty northern cars.

the thread files tend to be under $100 and come in very handy where the very end of the bolt or stud is damaged and you cannot properly get a die on there and even start.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, i figured it out. I don't know why I didn't think to look at the FSM, but it was right in there.

14 x 1.5.

I ended up buying a die for $12.50 and it fixed it no problemo. My control arms are now in and i'm working on cutting the rusted anti-sway-bar linkages off my bar so i can put it in with some new, not bent, not rusty, links.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts