Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the difference between these two spark plugs?

NGK ZFR6F-11

NGK ZFR6J-11

--------------------

I have a JDM D15B VTEC. Which plugs should I get?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
Civic turbo Hx/Ex
18,609 Posts
My93Civic said:
Whats the difference between these two spark plugs?

NGK ZFR6F-11

NGK ZFR6J-11

--------------------

I have a JDM D15B VTEC. Which plugs should I get?

Thanks
The difference is the F and the J. They both are the same but the firing end construction on the J is a special design.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rexinre said:
The difference is the F and the J. They both are the same but the firing end construction on the J is a special design.
I think I know that! But can you go into specifics?

·
Registered
98 civic coupe
140 Posts
try going to a parts store, i used to work at pepboys and they have an ngk book, that breaks down each part of the plug number...

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
New question.

Since I have a JDM D15B VTEC, which model distributor would fit onto this engine?

My car wont start today so I am just preparing which one should I get if it is diagnosed that the dizzy is the culprit.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
rex at times you amaze me... SHAZAM... :shocked:

·
Premium Member
Civic turbo Hx/Ex
18,609 Posts
My93Civic said:
New question.

Since I have a JDM D15B VTEC, which model distributor would fit onto this engine?

My car wont start today so I am just preparing which one should I get if it is diagnosed that the dizzy is the culprit.
Go with the one for that head type... a D15B

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
My93Civic said:
remoer, that avatar always scares me...I can always view it in the side of the screen..haha
remoer said:
imagine living in the middle of redneck gangstaville. everyone is a redneck but think they're from the getto... and my advatar comes to mind but they try to kick it straight slang " yo, dawg yo got noz, my cousin's brother, sister-in-law man tub out v8 can beat you... when he builts it"
and if you say what the fuck that means? then you'll understand where i live....

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
my93civic, if you want the spark plugs your engine was designed to use, look on the label located on your cam gear plastic cover. It will say exactly what they recommend. In any case, the stock NGK spark plugs they carry for any 92-95 civic will work fine.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts