Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts
The "mad tyte JDM" one son!

Just make sure that if the intake comes with stickers put them on!!!

To get the max out performance out of it.

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
what kind of intake,intake mani or cai??

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
I'd just stick with a stock Z6 IM and AEM CAI

·
Registered
406 Posts
Personally, I would save my money for a better upgrade since you wont really get any real gains from installing an air intake.

It might make it sound a bit meaner, though. For a couple hundred bucks I'm not sure if that'd be worth it for me...

·
Registered
631 Posts
just order a cheap ebay cai. or you can find a way to modify your stock intake.

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
Thread PAUSE!

We need more information.

What are you building this motor for? NA/Boost?
Are you talking about the "Intake Manifold", "Intake tube (CAI)", "Throttle body", "Intake ports", etc?
What's your budget?
Are you simply looking for an Intake Manifold comparison?

Help us help you! Blindly asking which intake is best is liking asking me what's best for dinner, I'm obviously going to say P.F. Chang's. But if you're broke and don't like the taste of sweet and sour cat, then it's definitely the wrong choice for you..

·
Registered
civic
451 Posts
Thread PAUSE!

We need more information.

What are you building this motor for? NA/Boost?
Are you talking about the "Intake Manifold", "Intake tube (CAI)", "Throttle body", "Intake ports", etc?
What's your budget?
Are you simply looking for an Intake Manifold comparison?

Help us help you! Blindly asking which intake is best is liking asking me what's best for dinner, I'm obviously going to say P.F. Chang's. But if you're broke and don't like the taste of sweet and sour cat, then it's definitely the wrong choice for you..
calm down, guess you're not like most of us on this site...

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
Oh I'm near certain he's asking "What oem intake manifold would be best for my Z6 NA non-modified motor", but starting a thread with an open ended question that can EASILY be interpreted multiple ways isn't productive.

Like I said, help us help you.

·
Registered
88 Civic Hatch
925 Posts
i actually like the whale dick intake for the b series carfs but the dont make them for d series
If you like it then buy it make it fit take plenty of pictures on how to make it fit and post it in the DIY forum:yes:. If your wanting to know what is popular from the people on here, most likely the will tell you what they have been telling you in the rest of the tread. just read the thread that you created:dots:

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
just read the thread that you created:dots:
Yes, Please!

OP, using deductive reasoning I've been able to conclude that you want a CAI, correct?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well i already have a short ram i was just wondering if there was anything really good out there that would actually make a big difference

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.