1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
I used to be Admin.....
763 Posts
It seems that even a 30 hp shot would require some adjustment of the fuel curve. I wouldnt believe that guy (or anyone on ebay really) when he says that it causes "no adverse effects on your motor." Thats just me though. Id like to see what other people have to say.
It looks like you only get 6 shots of nitrous, and you have to replace the little bottle every time. That would get annoying to me. I could spray 10 times in one night alone. If all you want is a little push maybe this is the kit for you, but I would like to have more at my fingertips. :D

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im gonna be running a built motor anways and the nitrous is just gonna be for that lil bit extra now and again im not so much bothered about the bottle changing more so about if the fueling is gonna be ok or not

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
why should i be kidding ? over here in the uk nitrous in your car connected or not gives you a massive hike in insurance premiums im only wanting a max shot of 30hp and even then it will be used sparingly if the fueling is gonna be ok with this idea then tell me WHY should i be kidding i dont see any other problems with this idea

O

·
0 Posts
wouldn't be the safest thing to do there big. if you have the right setup with internals and proper electronics and fueling you can run a lot more than that. it really depends on if the car has been properly setup to handle that much more.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what wont add fuel?? i know the kit wont my question is will the ecu compensate for the added nitrous into the intake and add enough fuel to allow it to be used safely

T

·
0 Posts
No, the ECU will fall over and die... along with your ringlands. :D

The oxygen content added to the chambers will not be sensed by the MAP sensor (which would allow for adjusted fuel levels). The IAT doesn't add all of the fuel that everything thinks when the temps are down, only a bit of enrichment.

I would come across a different, more reliable setup.

O

·
0 Posts
I'm with ^ on this one. get a full setup liek a name brand and be safe. you can run up to a 50 shot w/o issues and be completely safe. but you need the right kit to do so. a nx, nos, eldebrock, and otehrs that are named brands will give you everything in 1 unit. they will give you all the support and fuelign you will need to run a 50 shot. as well in the package.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts