no cat
Xtd stage 1 clutch
1,3 dxi gearbox ( got 4,4 FD )
street tuned p28 with crome

give me some feedback

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,891 Posts
I'd get an OEM clutch before I got that xtd bs.

·
Premium Member
17 Honda Civic Si
6,997 Posts
d16z6
pm6 pistons
ported head
milled 0.02"
zex 59300 cam or Bisi Stage 2
skunk2 intake with 58 mm tb
12 lbs flywheel
Non Ebay cai
DC 4-2-1 headers
2.25" catback
HighFlow Catalytic Converter
Excedy clutch
1,3 dxi gearbox ( got 4,4 FD )
Dyno tuned p28 with crome

give me some feedback

My Edits above

·
Banned
76 Posts
or a bisi header, stg2 cam and a port with the pm6s will be alright dont really need the throtte body just use the b16tb save some money, ive got the skunk2 intake and i wish i would have got the blox or y8 auto( i think thats the real small one ) but it does have a better top end with the skunk2. im about the get a better cam probly just a delta 272 or 260 i cant afford a bisi right now

·
Registered
1993 Cobra
4,036 Posts
I'd get an OEM clutch before I got that xtd bs.
Now now, i've been rocking the same xtd stage 1 clutch for 5+ years with zero problems. Its all a matter of breaking it in properly. I got a stage 3 xtd clutch kit w/ their 8Lb. race flywheel for the new build.

OP, everything looks good.

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
hey crab whats wrong with an ebay intake? 2.5in tubing is 2.5in tubing, just because it says AEM or Injen or Fujita on it doesnt mean it will make mor power

·
Registered
94 civic, 90 talon
1,943 Posts
hey crab whats wrong with an ebay intake? 2.5in tubing is 2.5in tubing, just because it says AEM or Injen or Fujita on it doesnt mean it will make mor power
All you have to do is get a sharpy and write EBAY on it and its just as good haha jp. Ebay almost always comes up with fitment issues, thats all I could think of haha.

·
Registered
66 Posts
i have an ebay cai on my y8 and i dont have any problems, i just dont see spending alot of money for a name on a piece of pipe. the only intake that makes a different is the password:jdm whale dick. what kind of numbers are you looking at with this setup?

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
i have an ebay cai on my y8 and i dont have any problems, i just dont see spending alot of money for a name on a piece of pipe. the only intake that makes a different is the password:jdm whale dick. what kind of numbers are you looking at with this setup?
The password jdm intake sucks lol. It looks good and thats where it stops. Tuna, did you see on oco where we dyno'd the crx our shop built? High compression NA, cam/springs ect. Ebay intake with foam filter, we picked up 28WHP by taking that damn filter off haha. So yes Tuna's right, get a good filter

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.