Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wat up everyone i'm new to this forum and i'm looking forward on learning new things for my d series........ i own a 95' civic hb which i just turbocharge i did all the work my self but i'm having problem wit , my set is a homemade kit like everything i hav in my car came from my mitsu...this is my first honda...
t3/t4, walbro255, str fuel rail and regulator, stock talon injectors450cc, race gate,and a s-afc.. like i said its a homemade kit , but the problem that i'm having is that the car is breaking up and its dumping to much fuel. i'm having the right volume of feul flow threw but i can control it and it flooding the engine . but the car run fucking awsome its running on 8lbs of boost and that the wastegate no boost controller...lik i said before that shit pull i need a clutch cause the stock one is not holding it ... i be beating on my boy b16 turbo bubble ...... i need some help so can you give me a helping hand..

D

·
0 Posts
Look into a chipped ecu and wideband setup. I've heard the afc setup is not that great, but some have tuned it and gotten miles and power out of it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im running a stock p28 in my car. but what type of chip computer do i need and also people said that i need a missing link how true is that..

D

·
0 Posts
At 8psi you should be able to run the stock map, I think. A p28 is perfect for chipping. It's like hondata but DIY. There is a great sticky in engine management by Makku. I used this to start off.

D

·
0 Posts
If you have access to a wideband then read the sticky, go to moates.net and order their chipping kit(it's easy), download uberdata and/or crome(locations also in the sticky), and start really tuning. These pieces of software are good for any size injector and it won't be rich. There is probably even a basemap for your FI setup to start with and I stress start.
http://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17184

D

·
0 Posts
If you need to have the stuff installed 'cause you're not comfortable with soldering then people do it on this site all the time for reasonable prices.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
okay thanx for the advise ... do i need to send my ecu to him or they have them already chip... i been had the chrome and pgfi programmer already downloaded into my computer..but i just don't what to mess around wit my ecu...what should i do?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts