Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well so far ive got my side mount i/c, piping, the map check valves, and a 10:1 fmu from vortech. trying to decide on a turbo, would either a wrx turbo, or a tsi talon turbo work well for what im wanting to do. im not sure of the codes, but with the talon i was told i could have the blow off valve as well so.....

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya used a couple of 14bs on my setups. They spool decently, and make power up to the typical 7400 rev limits of the SOHC.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok well what i came across was a brand new te04h turbo still wrapped in plastic in a mitsubishi box. never been boosted or had a bolt through the flange. i got a second one im gonna sell for my friend, he gave me a good deal on them so if anyone is interested let me know. hes asking 400 + shipping. no too shabby for a NEW turbo thats never been used. the mitsu dealership retails them for close to 550 soo.. just something to ponder on. but anyways. i have my turbo :)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how hard would that turbo be to mate to my cx manifold. i know ill have to have an adapter plate made but it shouldnt be much more than that right?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts