Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Trying to not be hater tech but don't think that's going to happen

So I have a d16a6 with vitaras and methanol injection want to hit tens in my crx my cr is like 7.1:1 in a 1800lb car?

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Being tuned at speed factory when I'm done building it if that's the concern drag car only want to set the record for non vtec sohc
You have a lot, AND I MEAN A LOOOOOOT more research to do, if your asking this kind of question, and desire to set the record for non vtec sohc....

also you should put your flame suit on...

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

·
Registered
721 Posts
No offense at all, but if your shooting for that high of a goal, I think you should already know what type of turbo your gonna need. You have way low compression. Your going to need something upwards of a gt35r or 6262 at the minimum. And if your going to want faster spool, you better go ball bearing and billet wheel brothaaaaa.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I ran 11.56 in my eg with a stock ls on 21psi threw a rod in 3rd but still ran that time I know what im doing I was going to use a evo8 16g but I think it will not be enough and the 16g has boosted uped upto 55psi and made 530awhp I do my research a lot of it

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
No I want to start spooling then and I redline at 8500 with a delta 272 cam
No turbo that flows enough CFM to make enough WHP for you to break any records, is going to start spooling at 3000rpm. Let alone 4k, getting close at 5, and pretty much there at 6k.

The only way to spool that quick is a massive powered launch, with some sort of CO2/nitrous injection into the turbine housing like what rally cars are using....

you need to stop focusing on what psi you want to run, and when you want to spool and look at the power to weight ratio to get you into the right time bracket, and how to make that power, coupled with good 60's and full runs with a SOHC without destroying your transmission...

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
K thanks and I still have stuff to take off my car and I have tokico whites all around and stiff egay coil overs my old 24.5 slicks and a lot of stuff cut out in the car DIY traction bars I'll post a DIY when there done and I do a lot of stuff my self to save money
k....

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,228 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just wait I'll find where u live and jack it my self keep talking shit wait fuck that I'll just blow that pos up so how about u stop talking shit before u bite more than u can chew. Have a nice day

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,228 Posts
Just wait I'll find where u live and jack it my self keep talking shit wait fuck that I'll just blow that pos up so how about u stop talking shit before u bite more than u can chew. Have a nice day
Cincinnati, Ohio, 45018, that is my PO Box. I'm less than 5 miles from it.

Come here, I need target practice!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.