Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well in the past month ive wanted something more from my little d15b7 so i sought out a way to gain more power and the only other way i can do that is turbo it now my thoughts are to buy a d15b from hmotorsonline.com and then boost that since my current lack of v-tec and my high oil comsumption. And from there comes the turbo kit now i would really prefer buying a kit opposed to bilding one my self. Not that i couldnt come up with a damn good setup just that i want it to look as nice and clean as possible. But if you want to suggest a good home biult setup be my guest you might just change my mind... So on to the turbo kits so far i have researched three which are greddy, revhard and turbonetics. Now to the fun part well i will start out with the first kit i named which is greddy. It seems like a nice kit out of the box its just missing a few things ie the intercooler and injectors. which if i added corectly i could do the whole kit for around 2500. Next is the revhard looks like a good kit just missing the fuel management system. And aftehr that is the kit i will most likely go with just cause it looks to be the cleanest and best all around setup which is the turbonetics kit. Allright well anyone that had had experiences with theese please speak up. No the things i like about this kit altho being the most expensive at areound 3000 is the turbo t3/t4 hybrid the external wastegate and it seems to come with dammed near eveything i need and want in a kit correct me if im wrong. Now i am askin which would be the the better kit to install but not based on price. But based on quality and fit also justa side question if i do decide to swap out my little d for a b which kit can i reuse with just a different exaust manifold?? But dont worry i have 2 civics so i wond be ditchin my d series at all.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts