Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup Guys. Im looking to get a performance part for my car with some of the money i got this christmas. I have $130 to spend. What should i get for the most gain for this amount? If you have something to offer, post it also. Thanks guys. Let me know some stuff. L8z

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
*mill the head

*password jdm strut tower bar (2pt.)

*with only 130 bones I cant think of much you can do to the engine being that you already have an I/H/M .

*heck you might be able to find a used cam on here 4 sale that might be in that price range. GOOD lUck!

*Skunk 2 short throw shifter.

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
k1dfreeze said:
:TU: :TU: :TU: actually a great way to bring your engine back to full potential...i once saw a basic tune up brought a car back like 15 whp that was being loss...
true this. Tune it up

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aight. Heres what im doing. Tell me if you think it sounds good. Probably going to get the tune up today. Also trading my fat 5s w/ bald tires+$100 for a DSM turbo setup. Comes with everything but pipe from I/M, oil lines, and injectors. Turbo is freshly rebuilt(no shaft play and spins very freely). Everything else is there. Tell me if u think its a good move. Keep in mind, i paid $60 and 2 steelies for the fat 5s :twisted:

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
What exactly is included? $160 for a rebuilt turbo and what ever else is a good deal. The wheels on bald tires are worth???? What are they worth with good tires $300-400?? Anyway really depends what else is included.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok. Im getting 4 steelies with good tires, DSM turbo and housing, sidemount intercooler, BOV, some piping, manifold. Im giving him the fat 5s+$100. I plan on getting all hard piping and some DSM injectors sometime in the near future.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts