Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people I'm looking to turbo a d series lump but stuck on to which one to boost so if u don't mind leave your answers an explain why you think it's the best engine to boost.

Cheers

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
The best Dseries engine is a SPOOON!!! OR what im trying to say, There aint' gonna be any spoon feeding... So SEARCH NOOOB!!!!

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
The D5B6

Because at 62hp stock it sure as hell needs it most.

More serious advice.

If you want a sensible answer ask a sensible question.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bunch of dicks mate what part of the question don't you lot understand it's not a hard question what would be the best engine to turbo eg reliabity speed etc think you get the point use ur fucking head u cunts

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
5,468 Posts
Bunch of dicks mate what part of the question don't you lot understand it's not a hard question what would be the best engine to turbo eg reliabity speed etc think you get the point use ur fucking head u cunts
O.K
Enough is enough......lets get serious for a second.

This is the swap you wan't, its mad tyte JDM 5stage vtech and its got tons of TQ.

You will need to stiffen up the front suspension to DD it.
Hope this helps with your turbo in your EG.

·
Certified O.G.
5,605 Posts
Why would you call us a nickname for your mothers dirty snatch?

But really guy, asking a question that has been covered a million times is pointless. If you're curious and want info, use the search function. If I had a dollar for everytime one of you braindead foreign fucks made a spoon-feed-me thread, I'd be the richest man on the planet. Go to Honda-Tech with your attitude, you'll get along great with those guys.

/Thread.

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
oh my my...

1) look into local laws to see if you can even swap into certain engines.

2) read all the "stickies", as they will catch you up on things.

3) use the search function.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Man some people dont get it. The question you just asked has been asked on this forum probably 4579834657983 times. Fo real. So really, use the search engine. suggestion. Search Your q and stop calling senior members cunts. They arent cunts. They just dont want to hear the same question a hundred times you know?

·
Registered
438 Posts
I think everyone's suggesting that this has been answered before and a quick search would turn up one of the 50 threads I've personally stubmled on where this was asked, discussed, explained, etc.. and I've never specifically searched for anything turbo-related.

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
5,468 Posts
O.K I forgot about this swap.
Better then the other swaps I mentioned, its hardcore and old school!!
Pop the hood and your getting more respect from your peeps then you could ever imagine!!

·
Registered
773 Posts
O.K I forgot about this swap.
Better then the other swaps I mentioned, its hardcore and old school!!
Pop the hood and your getting more respect from your peeps then you could ever imagine!!
Heard that. But Ive also seen this popular swap in crx's

1 - 20 of 28 Posts