Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
I could see it working but then your fast idle valve wouldn't work properly. Thus probably resulting in high idle all the time!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
i think its just like those 'power chips' on eBay, it tricks your IAT into running richer (or maybe it was leaner, i don't remember...)

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think its just like those 'power chips' on eBay, it tricks your IAT into running richer (or maybe it was leaner, i don't remember...)
yeah thats where I was leaning... hmm I know it wouldnt make near those gains... but makes me wonder if t does anything.... even good?

·
Registered
639 Posts
OOOOPS!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Ebay go faster parts. This 3 cent resistor with give you 34876347834WHP

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
I could see it working but then your fast idle valve wouldn't work properly. Thus probably resulting in high idle all the time!
yep... i went from the intake mani to the block unhooking the fitv and iacv.. it idled like shit.. then i hooked up the iacv it still idled like shit so i just put it back.... no use imo

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,630 Posts
funny, I tested this in Sept 1999.......

I still run full system as designed by Honda......try to catch up....if you can.

·
Boost Gets You Laid
Del Sol
4,402 Posts
The concept of bypassing coolant away from the TB is to reduce airtemp. The ammount of power lost from having hotwater in your TB is like .000000003hp...If that....

You can get all the crap you need at an autoparts store for $8 and DIY. Or take that $15 and get a fat bag :TU:

·
Registered
62 Posts
yea sounds like the power chips u see for 10 bucks on ebay. my friend got one of those. RAN like a champ.... for those 3 days. then kabloooyyyy.... detonated a hole thru the top of his piston.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts