Honda D Series Forum banner

101 - 120 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Test fitted the hood and might i add it fits 100% perfect.

·
Registered
ej2
1,388 Posts
Mmmm sexay. Can't wait to see it at the top hat race day!

Also didn't get any tickets for honda meet but i wouldn't be sirprised if someone doesn't show

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts
Test fitted the hood and might i add it fits 100% perfect.

More like 110% I'm starting to fall in love with your car man. Good work!:ninja:

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
In prep for the raceday this past monday i did a full amsoil fluid swap and fresh set of plugs( holy fuck $230+ for a tune up) also bled out about 1oz from each caliper to get fresh fluid in them....glad i did cause i got some nasty stuff out. Also heat taped my balljoints...the little stuff. I hope to add brake ducts before my next trackday

went and played in the rain. tophat track day at gingerman 4/20/15

first time ever pushing a car in the rain, and still being fairly new to rwd and this chassis made for an interesting day to say the least. over all learned tons of car control, got very use to the rear stepping out and controlling it. managed some 2:20s for the one session i tossed the timer in the car. 25sec short of my dry times, was hoping to get the times a bit quicker but i really couldnt find any more time. i was traction limited and very loose on all the corners, abs kicking in on all brake zones so traction limited braking and the straits i was going as fast as i could with the exception of the back and front strait. 90mph was feeling sketchy with active rain and standing water so i chose to not go above that mark, r-s3's arent exactly the best tire in the rain. overall had a blast...

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Car looks great on the move. Nice shots.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
stuff has been happening...still jusr ripping on her daily and she keeps asking for more...this thing is too damn much fun

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
You say you daily your weaponized s2000?

Why the passenger? Rules or for fun?

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
yeah i drive it almost everyday. its too fun not too... hell my daughter went to her grandmas and me and my wife went for a cruise out to the lake shore a coule weeks ago... this thing is freakin awesome

just giving ride alongs out to some freinds.... people really think that driving hard on the street is comparable to tracking, ride alongs fix that mentallity real quick.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Right on, looks like a ton of fun for sure, I wouldnt be ale to stay out of her either....giggity.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
bahahaha....

actually about 8-10years ago i saw a lambo with a "M" and "N" plate... liked the idea but didnt want to exactly rip off the idea. one day I'S and 1s popped in my head.

people seem to like it...lol

not really fitting on the s2k since it isnt fast like the civic. was thinking to get some sort of s2k related plate

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
well weather at wmhm (west michigan honda meet) was fantastic! only one rain session the rest were all dry and sunny! i managed to achieve my 2015 goal of a sub 1:50 run with a 1:49.9 which im super pumped about. hoping to drop that even more at my next event(itrexpo) as for the car i havent done anything but simple maintenance and one new(used) rotor because i killed one at honda meet. anyway onto some pics

·
Registered
2000 Honda Civic Dx
2,032 Posts
Looking good! I'm suprised they don't make you run a roll bar! Only convertible without a roll bar I've seen was an instructors car. All other participants were roll bar mandatory.

101 - 120 of 134 Posts