Legit Work vs-xx 18x8.5 225/40 front 18x9.5 245/40 rear
Neuspeed springs
Stock airbox mod
Greddy catback and test pipe

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Damn fools have gone s2k crazy...lol. Nice man, super nice pickup. If you post more pics I will erase this post....engine maybe?

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will get them in the am....ran around all day...found some twisties already :) taking back roads from dayton oh to lebanon oh

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Damn fools have gone s2k crazy...lol. Nice man, super nice pickup. If you post more pics I will erase this post....engine maybe?
Would you say they've gone "S2Krazy"? lol, nice cars, came "this" close to getting one when I decided to get the TSX instead, had a rare moment of rational clear thinking haha, I have no garage, live in kind of a bad neighborhood, the tweakers would ruin it before the UV's did

·
Registered
00 civic
371 Posts
I will get them in the am....ran around all day...found some twisties already :) taking back roads from dayton oh to lebanon oh
I was going to say that highway pic looked like 71n before montgomery road. were you stay?

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was going to say that highway pic looked like 71n before montgomery road. were you stay?
Between cincy and dayton somewhere seconds before it began to downpour

Staying in lebanon

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts
This place just went Dso to Fso, like literally. I am already eyeing out for one myself. Nice pick up!

·
Meat Popsicle
91 CRX Si
2,931 Posts
I have a deep-seated love for any S2000.

The 2003 is the best AP1 year because you got all the nice upgrades like a glass rear window, door mounted tweeters, leather trimmed center "console", the aluminum/rubber dead pedal and there is no concerns over the clutch buzz or oil banjo bolts

Why no front shots bruh? Please tell me that you have a OEM front lip!

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No oem lip....it will be getting one...eventually

Couple pics added from sellers ad

·
Registered
1991 Honda CRX
3,714 Posts
It looks like a pretty clean S2K, is the pictures with the green hatch your pictures or the seller's? It seems funny there is a nice driveway, but the civic and S2K get to park on the grass :) What's the Stock airbox mod (swiss cheese)?

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No the midori is my buddy andy. He was my ride down here. Only one wheel is in the grass :) had to leave space for my dad to get in and out of his garage.

Stock airbox mod is to cut out the baffling, add a larger cone filter, seal off the resonating chamber and drill a hole in the bottom and add a pipe to duct air if from the front bumper

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
No the midori is my buddy andy. He was my ride down here. Only one wheel is in the grass :) had to leave space for my dad to get in and out of his garage.

Stock airbox mod is to cut out the baffling, add a larger cone filter, seal off the resonating chamber and drill a hole in the bottom and add a pipe to duct air if from the front bumper
S2K FTW! I might need to do this air box mod!

I almost bought the same set of work wheels the other day, guy sold it before I made it there!

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They say its better than most aftermarket intakes. Using a snorkle is much sexier but it is semi resrictive. I will finish the mod on the box which previous owner did not do which is to insulate the box.

Trip home

When in rome.....

Hit up cincy cars and coffee....it was freezing cold and right twoards the end...still 20-30 cars

Met the owner of that sexy hatch...full drag car, 550whp and real nice guy...overall the trip was a great success, car ran flawless, sounds great, is far more comfy than i expected on a 6 hr drive....

1 - 20 of 134 Posts