2003 silverstone metallic s2k

Current mods

Legit Work vs-xx 18x8.5 225/40 front 18x9.5 245/40 rear
Neuspeed springs
Stock airbox mod
Greddy catback and test pipe

See less See more
#2 ·
Damn fools have gone s2k crazy...lol. Nice man, super nice pickup. If you post more pics I will erase this post....engine maybe?

#4 ·
Would you say they've gone "S2Krazy"? lol, nice cars, came "this" close to getting one when I decided to get the TSX instead, had a rare moment of rational clear thinking haha, I have no garage, live in kind of a bad neighborhood, the tweakers would ruin it before the UV's did

#3 ·
I will get them in the am....ran around all day...found some twisties already :) taking back roads from dayton oh to lebanon oh

#10 ·
This place just went Dso to Fso, like literally. I am already eyeing out for one myself. Nice pick up!

Reactions: scottdh20
#12 ·
I have a deep-seated love for any S2000.

The 2003 is the best AP1 year because you got all the nice upgrades like a glass rear window, door mounted tweeters, leather trimmed center "console", the aluminum/rubber dead pedal and there is no concerns over the clutch buzz or oil banjo bolts

Why no front shots bruh? Please tell me that you have a OEM front lip!

#13 ·
No oem lip....it will be getting one...eventually

Couple pics added from sellers ad

#16 ·
No the midori is my buddy andy. He was my ride down here. Only one wheel is in the grass :) had to leave space for my dad to get in and out of his garage.

Stock airbox mod is to cut out the baffling, add a larger cone filter, seal off the resonating chamber and drill a hole in the bottom and add a pipe to duct air if from the front bumper

#19 ·
They say its better than most aftermarket intakes. Using a snorkle is much sexier but it is semi resrictive. I will finish the mod on the box which previous owner did not do which is to insulate the box.

Trip home

When in rome.....

Hit up cincy cars and coffee....it was freezing cold and right twoards the end...still 20-30 cars

Met the owner of that sexy hatch...full drag car, 550whp and real nice guy...overall the trip was a great success, car ran flawless, sounds great, is far more comfy than i expected on a 6 hr drive....

#22 ·
Thanks adam

To a corner what i would consider agressive but n9t even as agressively as i would the civic.... tail happy and litterally drifted the corner....sketchy

#25 ·
parts list:

trmotorsport c3 17x9 +63 with hancook rs-3 255/40 : $1300 (tire rack)
gtc-200 with 2.5" risers: $850 (evasive)
centric rotors front and rear: $210 (baohouse)
Russell stainless lines: $90 (baohouse)
hawk dtc60 pads f&r: $240 (baohouse)
buddy club seats brackets (pair): $280
rollbar: ~700

#28 ·
Wheels and tires ordered....i scoured for hours and couldnt find a pic of a silverstone with this wheel in this particular color....maybe i will have a unique combo :D

Excited for sure first brand new set of wheels/tires i have ever ordered

Also lug nuts and a pair of buddyclub low down seat brackets ordered

Wing order should be going threw tomorrow also

#31 ·
They are comming down in price. And the average "tuner" is getting older and more established.

well i'm in for the new build....naturally

so how long till boost? :)
Its sooooo slooooooooow ....lol...but corners so hard, the pull right out of the corner is amazing.

Boost idk....maybe never....couple/few years to consider it. And even then it would be a mild kit with 400 or so whp....these things on race gas or e85 wiill handle 800 stock....thats freakin nuts.

Idk i might get bored and toss a 50 shot at it though...kits are cheap enough and a wet 50 shot doesnt require tuning

For now my focus is on track safety.... i will have over 4k to have this track prepped f9r spring....thats nuts....i built the civic for 4k...lol

#32 ·
lol welcome to a big boy toy! it sucks comparing prices of mods from what we are used to.

these motors do love boost. i commonly see 5-600 on pump gas n stock motor. that's just awesome. if you ever want a sweet manifold, a guy near me builds some sick turbo manifolds for s2000s and they work amazing

#33 ·
mmmmm sexy...I cant wait to get these fitted...need to get rolled all around and a slight front pull

17x9+42 with a 255/40 square setup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.