Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so I approch my blu-print instructor and present a proposition: "let me build my z6 up in the machine shop and clean room" ;) instructor responds: gtfo wait until next semeter when I will have another blu-print class going down.

me= bummer dude :TD:

so..... as I wait for use of the facilitys I ponder this option:

why not throw the si gearbox on in the meantime? why not convert to mpfi as well? (current drivetrain is d15b2 w/ slushbox)

so I sayes to myself: self, you have a perfectly good z6 manifold and petrol squirters ect..... I need : pm6 or equivelent, ( i have been told the pcm from the 1g teggy will work also?) and a dizzytor with cmp sensor for sequential petrol distribution.....

here is where I would appriciate some infoze:

#1 : will my d6 (edit Z6)dizzo work on my b2 block?

#B : am I nuts?

and third: has anyone done a z6 manifold on a b2? does anyone care?:hammer:

let me know the D

-tronasorus rex

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
I swear, I'm the only motherfucker on site that understands "TronTalk". I guess watching all those Pauly Shore movies when I was a kid helped out. You're about to get a fuckload of people asking what youre talking about and I will be forced to be "TronTalk Translator" yet again.

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
W3Rd to thuh D yo! and all the other peeps out there in the sphere!

pre-thanks Jeez-0 !

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
waz abouts speeeka in english not this ghetto funkstar talk..

its a forum.. not a "hey i thuggin player meeting"

btw i read ur question , and the answer is.. "why not" if u have it laying around or can get it cheap.. why not..

aside from that.. i cant say " oooh snapz u gon roll hard with teh si tranny fo show " LOL

E.Jeezy LOL! wu-ut? understanding is IZ ay

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am not a thug, and the only thing I play is super mario galaxy.

that being said I have noticed one error in my typeing:

#1 : will my Z6 dizzo work on my b2 block?

sorry, if no one has done this before and wants to chime I can just unbolt my dizznozz and see if the z6 one lines up.

I was just asking if anyone has done a mpfi swap with z6 hardware and the possible problems or POI's I need to be aware of. ex: "you need to reuse the b2 pcv valve, z6 has a difffrnt iac, ecetera.......

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no one has done this?

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
AFAIK, The A6 & Z6 "DizzNozz" & the "Intake Maniflucuator" are about the same. I say go thru trial & error. if it works, let these MOFOs know and if it doesnt, let these MOFOs know. but ultimately, you will walk away with the knowledge of doing it yourself.

Love, Peace, Hair grease, Panties, & Drawls...

-E. Jeezy

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I suck at the netweb...

I will do the error+trial method I just thought for sure some goo-roo would have this build in hims history of madness, I might as well take matters into my own paws.

Im at esquel right now so Imuh track down a z6 spark give outer and see if it jives w/ r2-B2 block party..............

cash, grass or ass 1 tyme

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no JEW are weird

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I suck at the netweb...

I will do the error+trial method I just thought for sure some goo-roo would have this build in hims history of madness, I might as well take matters into my own paws.

Im at esquel right now so Imuh track down a z6 spark give outer and see if it jives w/ r2-B2 block party..............

cash, grass or ass 1 tyme
big up props to you masterful man of d :bravo:

lol you speak like Ali G dude for real

http://bocadosderealidad.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/ali-g.jpg

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
the z6 DISTRIBUTOR wont work on the b2 head...
Explain why not. Because the B7 (which is an almost universal) works on the A6, Y7, Y8... I know from personal experience.

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
No, he's really Jewish. I give him shit all the time....
actually he is right....well, close :)

its a nickname i picked in highschool for obvious reasons...i'm a jew by nature, not by birth.

then it turned into .jew when i played counterstrike for a while with some local friends. all the kids had their little clan tags so we decided to just use a "."

ok i'm done threadjacking now.

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
please explain why z6 will not work....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts