Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have looked through like 7+ pages about oil restrictors, and can not find the size i need. i am running a .42/.48 and ordered the Stealthmode oil Line Kit. so what size do i need. thanks

·
Registered
283 Posts
Me too, i am running a tdo5 off an eveloution 8, dose anyone know what size i should use, Thanks

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
0.060" is what I'm going to run.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Everywhere i have read people say adjustable suck dick, unless you feel like hooking up another oil pressure gauge after the reducer, Any expierienced opinions ?? thanks

·
11,892 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
I just got the one stealthmode offers and it works great. Well made and it was like 12 bucks shipped. You want to make sure youre running 19-20psi oil pressure at idle and 30-32psi oil pressure max to keep the bearings floating like theyre supposed to. Any more or less than that and you run the risk of either frying the bearings/shaft from oil starvation or blowing out the oil seals. Even if you get an inline, non-adjustable restrictor I would still do a pressure check to insure youre getting the right oil pressure at the turbo.

·
Registered
613 Posts
0.060" is what I'm going to run.
is that about 1/16th? i read somewhere that the recommended restrictor size is .060 or 1/16th.

·
11,892 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts