Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
I know the stock 300's came with a T-28.. Not sure, cant tell really by the pics but it might be a T-3.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
`85 Z31's came with a T3, late 87 and up came with a T25. Z32's came with 2 T25's. That looks like a custom T3/T4 for a Z31 useing the stock turbine housing and downpipe.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Oh sorry. It was the TT Z's that came with the T28's. my appologies

Reactions: d-ranged

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Still only T25's. There are rumors that the late model JDM ones had T28's, but it also wasen't hard to swap a couple R33-R34 GTS-t, S14-S15, or Pulsar GTi/GTi-R T28's on there either.

·
Registered
91 Civic Si
197 Posts
internal wastegate FTL
So just unbolt it, its not part of the turbine housing......

The turbo looks like a straight T3 60 trim. The trubine housing a/r should be stamped into the turbine housing, just e mail the guy and ask what it says (.48, .63, ect.)

Here are some pics of my old Turbonetics T3 Super 60 (60 trim) to compare to.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
'95 Civic dx
835 Posts
either way, its a turbonetics, and its a T3... i would love to slap that mofo on my car... but who knows how much the price will go up in a day and a half

·
Registered
91 hatch
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
either way, its a turbonetics, and its a T3... i would love to slap that mofo on my car... but who knows how much the price will go up in a day and a half
im equipped to deal with that ,but i won't pay more than it's worth i know there is like 30 guys salivating at the mouth waiting to jump on it. been bidding on a wastegate for the last two weeks and everyone whores up the bids in the last few minutes.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
im not so sure that that is a t3. looks alot like my turbo and 93redls's turbo. ours are both t3/t4. thats definatly a nice turbo. im gonna bid on it.

·
Registered
'95 Civic dx
835 Posts
im not so sure that that is a t3. looks alot like my turbo and 93redls's turbo. ours are both t3/t4. thats definatly a nice turbo. im gonna bid on it.
i didnt think turbonetics t3/t4's came with an intake diameter less than 3 inches... and that is definitely a 2 3/8 intake diam...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.