Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Civic Si
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so im going to be boosting my girls D16z6 in her delsol, we got vitara 8.5:1 cr pistons and Tuner Toys H-beam rods. . were using a Garret Airresearch T3/.57 Trim turbo, not shure what a safe psi is either im new to the D-series game, im used to K-series soooo any extra info would be mint!

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
she is looking for a reliable 300whp, I was thinking 440's
well 450s max out in the 300 range. if you are wanting 300 as a DD, id go with 550s so you have a little room to play with. pluls, the injectors wont be running 100% duty cycle all the time

·
Registered
1995 Civic EX Coupe
579 Posts
werd. If you wanted 650's, ( i know thats kinda big) I got a buddy selling some locally for $50. then you would definitley have enough room and could turn down the fuel.

·
Registered
2005 Civic Si
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
werd. If you wanted 650's, ( i know thats kinda big) I got a buddy selling some locally for $50. then you would definitley have enough room and could turn down the fuel.

that is quite possibly an idea I will pick up. . . it will keep the duty cycle down as stated, and it will deffinately make me feel safe to keep it on the rich side opposed to lean and that should keep bad dreams of detonation out of my head

·
Registered
2005 Civic Si
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
get as big as you can afford. i'd say 720cc as you'll always want room to improve.

EVO guys give away their OEM 650cc injectors, plus they're saturated, so no resistor box
really, didnt think about saturated or nonsaturated. . . where would I go about getting the 650's?

·
Registered
1995 Civic EX Coupe
579 Posts
that is quite possibly an idea I will pick up. . . it will keep the duty cycle down as stated, and it will deffinately make me feel safe to keep it on the rich side opposed to lean and that should keep bad dreams of detonation out of my head
yea definitley let me know. :)

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
well 450s max out in the 300 range. if you are wanting 300 as a DD, id go with 550s so you have a little room to play with. pluls, the injectors wont be running 100% duty cycle all the time
thats what im running for my 300whp build

Check out www.fuelinjectorclinic.com

i picked mine up for $200 shipped brand new

1 - 18 of 18 Posts