Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,I have a 1990 Civic Si' ... so when ever I drive and hit a small bump my whole car bounces up and down and after a few seconds it keeps going, than it stops if I drive on a smooth road, or not so bumpy road,the car is dropped with some coilovers , F.Y.I the coilovers are not the best, from the looks of them , they look like ebay ones, they came like that when I bought my car... does my car do this because my "shocks are blown" or because my coilovers look like a cheap brand , I was abel to lower my car an inch more yesterday and it bounces a little more , but it did get dropped an inch , any ideas on what should I do or What should I buy to fix my problem , posting links of websites on what I should get would be helpfull....

Thanks
-Jonathan

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks guys! ill just end up ordering the ones txdochzc posted , unless anyone has a link to some better ones that are not to much $$, I was riding my car today and this one bump in the freeway made me fly up and down for a few seconds and did the same for the passenger, and it really bugs me because if i hit a bump right when im about to shift, it will end up going to the wrong gear or just end up going in no gear

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.