Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in a predicament...what racing seats to buy? I am looking into buying some of the Corbeau A4 microsuede's, but also wanting a pair of the Sparco Sienna's. I havn't had the chance of owning a good pair of seats before, and would like this purchase to be the right one. Give me some opinions on your favorite seats. I'm also trying to change the rest of my interior color from the infamous "doo-doo brown." Looking to go straight black with a little red.

Thanks for the help guys/girls.

·
not a wanksta
1,202 Posts
sparco seats are great though i have never had the reclineable ones. the sparco sprints ive had, great snug but comfortable seat.

·
not a wanksta
1,202 Posts
ive sat in bride seats at super autobacs but it's hard to tell when it's not mounted in the car. definitely a good looking seat...

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
You really can't go wrong with Sparco, Recaro or Bride...just depends on how much you wanna spend! :)

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aight guys, I'm looking at the Sienna's which are the "bottom" of the line Sparco haha. They are like 500 each which isn't too bad. Anybody had any experience with these. Now I have to figure out what color...I'm redoing my interior to black and don't know if I want to just get black as well. Whatdya think?

W

·
0 Posts
DontSaveHer said:
Black leather with red jdm type r stiching.
Love that look but seats are heavy, nrg makes a pair but they weigh more than "racing" seats i think. maybe someone can tell me wrong. i think imma call nrg one of these days and find out.

B

·
0 Posts
i personally like sparco. they have a good, snug feel and make you feel more "glued" to the car. they do for me anyway.

·
Registered
1993 Honda delSol Si
232 Posts
BOOST-BOY said:
i personally like sparco. they have a good, snug feel and make you feel more "glued" to the car. they do for me anyway.
yeah they do man, i got me some sparcco torinos and they hug you like no othaer...

·
not a wanksta
1,202 Posts
stealth, you have torinos in a sol? i was worried they may not clear.... limited space and all. do they sit high? what kind of brackets? sorry to thread jack

1 - 17 of 17 Posts