Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 88 civic and my seats are absolutely terrible, the driver side seat is broken and reclined all the way back at all times.. The back seats and pass. seat are ripped up beyond recognition.. I've searched for new seats for my year model but they are always ripped/ugly. I know how ALOT of honda/acura stuff is interchangle motor wise.. I was wondering if its possible to swap in seats/seatbrackets out of a newer civic/integra or any other car at that matter... Thanks!

Craig

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
damn, nobody?

·
Registered
civic
1,750 Posts
yep , or fab up some frames to fit on your runners ,

i found out the hard way the the runner nearest the doors are about 1" lower than the runners on / near the gear box tunnel ,
also crx , seats runners are more spaced out the civic hatch backs

·
i shoot stuff
2,422 Posts
is all about the fab work

i chopped up the stock mounts, drilled out the rivets and used he supplied slider bar plus some flat steel

·
D-series WTF?!?!
Dyno GT Racing Bike
3,674 Posts
all i could say man as long as u get Honda/Acura ur str8 and all u need is some imagination and great mind skills to chopped or drill ur old brackets

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
i put 92 integra seats in my crx omg i love them i will put them in every ef i own it was real simple to do the side of the seat close to the shifter bolts right up then i put it in and marked the other rail and just tacked the rail to the bottom of the seat if u dont have a welder take it to an exhaust shop they might charge ya 5 bux to do it

·
Registered
92 Posts
what about a 2004 Si seats, A friend have all the seats,, My ride is a 91 hatch, similar.

Some one do that swap??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts