Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As soon as tax return, im gonna tear down my jdm D15b... gonna get crower stg2 cam, valves, springs & retainers, IM... Ive been tryn to figure out what pistons to use to get higher cr. what about pms pistons? or what other pistons does anybody think i should use... and how about rods, will i be cool with stock, or what to get?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ive done a few swaps to my boys cars, but this will be my 1st build... tore a H22a down, so i know what to do... it had a SNAPPED crank... any help on what to use on my jdm D15b will be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,226 Posts
ive done a few swaps to my boys cars, but this will be my 1st build... tore a H22a down, so i know what to do... it had a SNAPPED crank... any help on what to use on my jdm D15b will be appreciated.
Chevy rods, Ford Crank, Mopar Pistons.....

·
Premium Member
5,910 Posts
You can't bone, you could do the ford crank, chevy rods with the amc pistons though. The mopar pistons on chevy rods cause a hydrocelator effect and has clearance issues on the water manifold.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,226 Posts
But the Ford fuel coupler will outrun the Mopar differential decoupler leaving a positive change charge in the Chavy anti-matter S.H.I.T unit.

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
omg noobs big block chevy head on a B series= ownage look it up
hemi head on an H series aint bad either

:3dbiggrin:

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Administrator
16,376 Posts
so you make 1 thread... and get flamed for not searching so you make another thread pretty much asking the same shit?
now you mad cuz you getting flamed again?

SEARCH... theres so much info on this site that if you cant find what your asking then it isnt here and nobody here knows it

1 - 20 of 24 Posts