Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
holy huge turbo. looks decent. i always heard the newer SSAC turbos are ok.

Reactions: Chiovnidca

·
Registered
EX coupe
758 Posts
ahhhh......yes.....i think that is an OBX Turbo....then again i am not super sure on it....i have seen this as well.....Also...it would take like a K24/K20 to spool that fucker....hahahaha...."sarcastic" anyways....it would take days to spool though....mabe a Big rig.!! BIG RIGS FTW!

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
you think ssauto actually makes their own stuff??

c'mon now, any Joe Blow off the street can start selling this shit...

·
Registered
94 civic si
613 Posts
thats a cute blow dryer...

·
Registered
Del sol
1,453 Posts
For around that price and size i would look into something more fuitfull in efficiency dept. again a double edge sword....

Only if there was something that could make up for that gap in the power band... hmmm... hmm .... damn these confomitys... hmm ;)

·
Registered
same^^^
678 Posts
you guys aren't looking at the big picture. This would probably be pretty good on a 2.0-2.5l 16v 4cyl. It just needs a little displacement. Not every turbo on ebay will be perfect for your little 1.6l application, but it might just find a niche somewhere else.

If not, the prices will come down and we'll all buy them for 275.00 and run nitrous to spool her up!!!
-josh-

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
you guys aren't looking at the big picture. This would probably be pretty good on a 2.0-2.5l 16v 4cyl. It just needs a little displacement. Not every turbo on ebay will be perfect for your little 1.6l application, but it might just find a niche somewhere else.

If not, the prices will come down and we'll all buy them for 275.00 and run nitrous to spool her up!!!
-josh-
exactly, it doesnt say anywhere in that auction that it is for a 4cylinder...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts