Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I got Bit by the Boost Bug
Bmw 528e
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so some of you remember what my 91 hatch looked like with the primer sittin on Hx's,Well the kid i sold it to sold it off and this is what it has become,I cannot believe it.I hate morons lol.

Ill try and find a old pic of it.It was lowered and clean after the work i did but now its a ghetto ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
good god the paint is horrible! wheels are a lift kit and the roof rack should be on a vw

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
i cant see why someone else's car would have to meet your tastes... even though you had it before him... i dont think it looks that bad.

·
Bmw 528e
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well he put a giant tach it in,Vtec stickers on the dash and abig ass rice muffler that sounds like a lawn mower choking.Changed the front bumber to a 88 front bumper and raised it up to take it on bike trails.Yeah i see alot wrong with that.

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
well if thats the case yeah, he ruined it lol... all i can notice in the pictures was the big ass wheels.

·
Bmw 528e
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its not the point to reach my tastes i was posting it up for ppl who knew my car and everything sorry but i thought it was horrible what they changed it to,Nothing but rice.

·
Bmw 528e
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah thats the only pic i got from the guy who bought it from me.He said the kid just ruined the car and turned up the rev limit to 8500 on a stock z6 with bolt ons.Im sure its blown up by now.

·
wheres my money man!!
11,333 Posts
Well he put a giant tach it in,Vtec stickers on the dash and abig ass rice muffler that sounds like a lawn mower choking.Changed the front bumber to a 88 front bumper and raised it up to take it on bike trails.Yeah i see alot wrong with that.
the tack i have one but it has a purpose, he prob dont
vtac sticker i didnt know about
muff ya gayness
bumper id like to have the unpainted ones my self lol
raised it up, better then dragging that shit on some dirt trails to the trails.

i see what ur saying but after all its his box now lol

·
Bmw 528e
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh and he can do whatever now just thought some of you would like to see what happened to my hatch lol,From what i heard the kid who owns it thinks he's the fastest kid ever lol Typical ricer and he also did the vacuum lines in colored hose and did that cheap ass schucks wire loom kit blue lol.

·
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
if those wheels are big yall dont wanna see my car lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts