Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay my motor finaly gave up i over reved due to i forgot i swapped out my gauge cluster to regular dx i when i looked too late there no tach because i used to use ex cluster...welps im ordering a b20 from hmotorsonline but i odnt know what mounts to use yet and one question if i order tranny from them does the tranny they have come with clutch because i dotn have clutch yet if it doesnt does anybody know sme info will greatly appreciated thanks ........oh yeah dont forget that you swapped out gauge and you know you dont have rev limiter thanks :nuke:

·
Registered
100 Posts
you would use a b16 driver bracket and a integra or 00 si L bracket thats it every thing else can b from d series whick leaves back mount and trany mount

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
To put any b series motor in a ek chassis you need to buy the 99-00 civic si mounts or buy them from majestichonda.com or by them from hasport.

But they are not cheap and good luck finding someone parting out a 99-00 si civic.

·
nonvtak ftw
5,230 Posts
To put any b series motor in a ek chassis you need to buy the 99-00 civic si mounts or buy them from majestichonda.com or by them from hasport.

But they are not cheap and good luck finding someone parting out a 99-00 si civic.
not all of them, in reality he doesnt need the mounts themselves
he needs the drivers side block mount from an SI
and he needs the T bracket on the rear mount from an SI then he will reuse the D mounts.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
He is gona wanna use the si no matter what cause the d mounts/rubber are weaker and thinner and the b ones are thicker and better suited for that motor

1 - 10 of 10 Posts