Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 CRX HF
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I don't post here much, but I have been reeding on this site for about a year now. (I just do alot of searching.) Now I have a question that with all the searching I have done I can not figure out. What kind of engine managment should I use? I am currently building a D16a6 for my 90 CRX with the following... Eagle rods, Endyn Pistons, KMS Block guard and Block posts. (yes both) Cometic Head gasket, DSM 450 Injectors, Cast manifold, FMIC, T3/T04 turbo (not sure what trim yet). I am looking for around 275-300 HP max. Now the problem I am having is I was going to convert to OBD 1 and use crome, but I like the thought of saving some money, staying OBD 0 and using turbo edit. I searched pgmfi.org and it says turbo edit is dead. what's going on with this? Also if I do go with crome, what ECU should I use? P28 or P72? Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to include everything. Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
91 CRX HF
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So the latest version of turbo-edit is still good. It sounded like there was some bugs in it from all the talk on pgmfi.org. Also the forum for turbo edit is now locked, so I wasn't sure if there would be any support for it. It says it's now open source and the forum is just full of program writing talk. I'm new to tuning, so I'm sure I'll be needing help with the initial chipping and basemap. Just want to be sure I'll have somewhere to go for help with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts