Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
D-series WTF?!?!
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i notice this D series engine have secret in tuning and are fun like hell but i was wondering what is holding all that Torque? are ur mounts custom, home made, or aftermarket? or there just insert?

:honda:

if u reply it will help me alot im looking for a good set of mounts

THANK Milo

·
Registered
407 Posts

i filled mine with 3m window weld, its straight polyurathane. it made shifts fell more percise and things a little more crisp in general. Although, you will pick up some vibration.

m.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
I have filled up two of my mounts with Sikaflex, which is a rubbery substance...
I think it might be a little more forgiving than solid polyurethane, but still shape up the old mounts.
Will try and get the rest too during a period of time.

·
D-series WTF?!?!
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hear of those before

Sohc Wrath said:
I have the energy suspension inserts and there awsome. :TU:
i hear of those but the thing is u still got the OEM mount? and boom all u did is Clip them ha!

My front mount is like a popeye's chicken for thankgiving (MEATLESS)

is really broken and it barely holding the egine that how i burn the CLUTCH but i drove it it was ........i don't know freedom?

W

·
0 Posts
well i have the inserts and they make a huge diffrenece. one of the only things ive bought that are actually worth every pennie

·
Registered
879 Posts
MiloReaper87 said:
i hear of those but the thing is u still got the OEM mount? and boom all u did is Clip them ha!

My front mount is like a popeye's chicken for thankgiving (MEATLESS)

is really broken and it barely holding the egine that how i burn the CLUTCH but i drove it it was ........i don't know freedom?
can i get a translator for this post? seriously man, i'm REALLY stumbling trying to read your posts.

W

·
0 Posts
red4 said:
can i get a translator for this post? seriously man, i'm REALLY stumbling trying to read your posts.
lmao im sorry but that was funny.

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
3,003 Posts
hell ya dat was funny. Cmon Emilio look at wut u type. At least preview it b4 u post it

·
Registered
113 Posts
I've got the Energy suspension motor mount inserts. They work really well, I had a noticeable diffrence from installing them. the down side was a little vibration of the dash and such. it was worth the investment for like $16, you only get the front and rear mounts but you really dont need the others.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Clutchmaster said:
...but here's the real question what did HASport stand for and originally do??
The owners of HASport also own a salvage yard called Honda Auto Salvage(HAS). HASport branched off from that.

PS - I live just a few miles from HASport in Phoenix and have seen almost all of there cars, from the yellow EP3 K24 to their newest which is a yellow K20A CRX.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts