Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, So I Got A D-series And It Came Off A 89 Crx Dx What The # And Can It Be Build Or Made To Si .

O THE HEAD IS BAD DO I HAVE TO REBUILD IT OR CAN I JUST GET IT PORT AND POLISHED

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
d15b2 yes it can be made to match the a6 available on the si. do an mpfi conversion along with a6 cam. thats it for now can spoon feed you the rest so get searching. or ill red dot you lol

·
Registered
216 Posts
Ok, So I Got A D-series And It Came Off A 89 Crx Dx What The # And Can It Be Build Or Made To Si .

O THE HEAD IS BAD DO I HAVE TO REBUILD IT OR CAN I JUST GET IT PORT AND POLISHED
I would think if the head is bad you would want to rebuild it vs just port and polishing bad head, leaving it broken, and putting it back on the car with all its bent valve glory to act as a piece of modern art =D

·
D-Series Destruction Master
6,710 Posts

D15b2. You want D16a6 power. D16A6 cam + D16y8 cam gear, MPFI (D16A6 intake manifold & injectors, lots of fun wiring :) ) and an SI transmission ('89-91).

If the head is "BAD", toss it. Find a clean/unbroken 88-95 non-vtec head, they are all the same, as long as they are the 16 valve versions.

Instead of asking about everything I just mentioned, do some searching and reading around here...everything has been covered numerous times. This is just a start for ya ;)

·
Registered
216 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts