Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was able to get a Honda Fit for stupid cheap that I couldn’t refuse from a family member. I already have a omegle Jeep that I daily so xender I thought I might as well do stupid shit to the fit. I don’t really know shit about Honda but have always loved the sound of their K-series engines. Since I got a Fit, might as well put a k-series in it. discord I’ve never heard of a k in a fit so I might be a first. If I’m not and someone else has done it, send pics!!

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,748 Posts
Notice all the letter K's in the OPs post? I said this like 3 days ago, are people sure this website is called D Series . Org? Lol

Slo, spam?
Note where he's from, same as other posts I've flagged this week.

L15B7 is a sweet swap though.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
5,306 Posts

talon, as much as Id like to get rid of them, they haven't yet broken any rules, nor do their ip's trip any alarms......so until he fucks up, I cant do much lol.

wonder if he comes back bone

Reactions: drtalon123

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,748 Posts

talon, as much as Id like to get rid of them, they haven't yet broken any rules, nor do their ip's trip any alarms......so until he fucks up, I cant do much lol.

Being on other AD/VS forums, they will follow the rules to make 3-5 "ok" posts, then start flooding the sight with chinese college posts. It is their way of getting arounf the spam filter the our old format had.

·
5,306 Posts
let em. Ill be here to ban em when it happens. he wont come back to this thread lol

Reactions: drtalon123

·
Registered
93 Civic HB SI
1,719 Posts

A man wielding his powers responsibly... respect!

·
5,306 Posts
if only you understood the urge lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts