Status
Not open for further replies.

What is vitara pistons

11K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  robgoof 
#1 · (Edited)
hiii
i am new in this site i read many threads that i like it
i have jdm D15B vtec i am going to turbo but my problem i dont know
what vitara pistons mean . is it suzuki vitara or prand vitara ?
if it is suzuki vitara tell me whech model and year please and what engine code ?
becuse i am in saudi arabia and the ordaring from state is hard and leat becuse the shipping. but suzuki dealar may i find here . help please

#2 ·
hiii
i am new in this site i read many threads that i like it
i have jdm D15B vtec i am going to turbo but my problom i dont know
what vitara mean . is it suzuki vitara or prand vitara ?
if it is suzuki vitara tell me whech model and year please and what engine code ?
becuse i am in saudi arabia and the ordaring from state is hart and leat becuse the shipping but suzuki dealar may i find here . help please

the search button and stickes are your best friend...

welcome to d-series.org but :trysearch:

This post has been deleted
#7 ·
Cut him some slack.

It's very clear english isn't his first language,so it might be kinda hard to search for something when you can't even properly spell it or know how the spelling translates. If I typed in prand vitara to the search engine of this site I'm sure i wouldn't get much help.

#9 ·
Agreed. He obviously doesn't speak english. Actually his english is better than 99.999999% of the internet e-thug n00bs that come in here and post dumb shit.

Reactions: Max713
#10 ·
Agreed. He obviously doesn't speak english. Actually his english is better than 99.999999% of the internet e-thug n00bs that come in here and post dumb shit.
holy shit! the planets must be aligned just right, the noob smashers are being nice!?!?!

#17 ·
Ya the dish on the vitaras is something like 15cc's IIRC. But the piston also has a low compression height which has something to do with it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.