1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hiii
i am new in this site i read many threads that i like it
i have jdm D15B vtec i am going to turbo but my problem i dont know
what vitara pistons mean . is it suzuki vitara or prand vitara ?
if it is suzuki vitara tell me whech model and year please and what engine code ?
becuse i am in saudi arabia and the ordaring from state is hard and leat becuse the shipping. but suzuki dealar may i find here . help please

·
Registered
Honda Civic Si-T
180 Posts
hiii
i am new in this site i read many threads that i like it
i have jdm D15B vtec i am going to turbo but my problom i dont know
what vitara mean . is it suzuki vitara or prand vitara ?
if it is suzuki vitara tell me whech model and year please and what engine code ?
becuse i am in saudi arabia and the ordaring from state is hart and leat becuse the shipping but suzuki dealar may i find here . help please

the search button and stickes are your best friend...

welcome to d-series.org but :trysearch:

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Cut him some slack.

It's very clear english isn't his first language,so it might be kinda hard to search for something when you can't even properly spell it or know how the spelling translates. If I typed in prand vitara to the search engine of this site I'm sure i wouldn't get much help.

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Cut him some slack.

It's very clear english isn't his first language,so it might be kinda hard to search for something when you can't even properly spell it or know how the spelling translates. If I typed in prand vitara to the search engine of this site I'm sure i wouldn't get much help.
Agreed. He obviously doesn't speak english. Actually his english is better than 99.999999% of the internet e-thug n00bs that come in here and post dumb shit.

Reactions: Max713

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
Yey Im with him^ go to the site sponsors marketplace you will find everything that you need there and fjt is the guy you are looking for. and if your still having a hard time just pm me and Ill see if I can better help point explain it for you.
Agreed. He obviously doesn't speak english. Actually his english is better than 99.999999% of the internet e-thug n00bs that come in here and post dumb shit.
holy shit! the planets must be aligned just right, the noob smashers are being nice!?!?!

·
Friend of the D
3,069 Posts
None of that texting shorthand crap!

holy shit! the planets must be aligned just right, the noob smashers are being nice!?!?!
Kind of funny isn't it! :TU:

OP FJT's website:

http://fjdistributors.com/

Look for Vitara Pistons under turbo stuff.

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
None of that texting shorthand crap!

Kind of funny isn't it! :TU:

OP FJT's website:

http://fjdistributors.com/

Look for Vitara Pistons under turbo stuff.
x2, they are a suzuki factory replacement pistons with a low compression ratio ( 8:5:1 ), they work great for boost builds and reliably support up to 450whp, you can get a set for $130 through FJT

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
x2, they are a suzuki factory replacement pistons with a low compression ratio ( 8:5:1 ), they work great for boost builds and reliably support up to 450whp, you can get a set for $130 through FJT
Your compression numbers are way off the dish on the pistons are bigger than they thought. So lets revise your number its more like in the 7.xx:1 range my A6 is 7.3:1

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
Your compression numbers are way off the dish on the pistons are bigger than they thought. So lets revise your number its more like in the 7.xx:1 range my A6 is 7.3:1
are you sure? i was always told they were in the 8s

EDIT: the dish is deeper than they THOUGHT, does that mean the are "rated" or wutever at 8:5:1 but really come in at 7.xx:1?

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
are you sure? i was always told they were in the 8s

EDIT: the dish is deeper than they THOUGHT, does that mean the are "rated" or wutever at 8:5:1 but really come in at 7.xx:1?
Everyone thought thats what the comression was so yes they where rated wrong. But with the Ibeams you can get 8.xx:1 compression. Lower compression just means more boost and more timing and trust me these pistons can take some serious timing. I was throwing a good bit at it with my physical timing quite a few degrees advanced and then running about 18degress or so at 18psi. Lets say my 57trim used to spool like something way smaller full boost around 3500-4k ran like a train. But that was then this is now motor is still healthy and running strong. Dont try that a home guys

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Ya the dish on the vitaras is something like 15cc's IIRC. But the piston also has a low compression height which has something to do with it as well.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.