Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a big question. What is the LS/Vtec eliminator? I heard about this at the car show today. I kinda got a basic idea of it. Can someone give me some more information? Has anyone even heard of it? IS there a write up on how to do the elimiator? Maybe I got the name wrong. Any who....It has to do with the Vtec rocker arms opening the vtec valves at the same time when the regualr intake valves open. Something to do with washers and angling the rocker arms closer together.

Someone get back at me.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sounds like someone is likes dramatic names for their own setup. I've never heard of such a thing.

I assume it's something that beats LS/vtecs.
Was it a sohc or dohc? Forced induction or naturally aspirated? Did you get an idea what series of engine...D, B, H?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was in a crx at the import show in denver. It was an LS/vtec set up. The only thing was that he didn't use the Vtec in the head. Instead of having the vtec engage at a certain rpm...The vtec is engages when the regular valves open. So the vtec is always engaged.....

·
Ikillyoutillyoudiefromit
07 Si Sedan
389 Posts
People who permanently lock out Vtec are dumb, once you learn more about it you will understand why.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts