Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i go these injectors for free from a good friend of the family at his junkyard and they came off some unknown honda and plug right up to my OBD-0 crx harness i know they cant be stock or atleast i hope not there really fucking fat and stumpy with a red top

only numbers i can find

js21-1 3621

i mean idk if there part numbers or not already did a serach cant find jack

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
can anyone put me in the right direction here need to know these befor my basemap and tune gets done please thanks

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks alot Ryan yep they came outta modded 94 civic ex coupe with some head work and built boosted bottom end

but thank you for finding the cc on them your the man for sure

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
this brings my next question how far can i go with these injectors good enoght for 7-8 psi on a good tune ?

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well it doesnt come with one stock the car they came off of was a 94 civic coupe modded dont know if there was a resister box or not on it..

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,880 Posts
they look like redtop dsm.. im not sure tho

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
they look like redtop dsm.. im not sure tho[/QUOTE

to my knowledge which could be wrong there is not such thing as Red top injectors from DSM.. and they are ford mazda injectors cause i took them to a mazda buddy of mine and showed them to him..]

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
o0o and resister boxes also came on the older Integra too

·
Registered
639 Posts
It says on the picture that they are 12 ohm injectors. Eg/ek use high impedance(12ohm) and ef use low impedance(2ohm) unless it hass been modified.. I am pretty sure that if you are running a p28 you need high impedance injectors. Don't quote me on that.. Some with if you are running a pm6 or a p30 you need low impedance one!

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,880 Posts
p30 is the same as p28.. except b16 maps and knock board

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
this brings my next question how far can i go with these injectors good enoght for 7-8 psi on a good tune ?
injector size / 5 * number of cylinders * .8 = estimated HP injector will support

280/5 = 56 * 4 = 224 * .8 = 179

so somewhere close to 180 at 80% duty cycle

·
Registered
639 Posts
p30 obd0 uses low impedance and p30 obd1 uses high impedance. P28 is obd1 so it also uses high impedance!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.