1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Spacers + stock studs I believe.

·
Registered
227 Posts
well junk fabrication didn't have anything to do with it ether(wait....yes it did). what probably happened is wheel spacers on non-extended wheel studs(fail). also probably didn't tighten lug nuts after changing wheels(fail yet again). i would hate to clean up that mess tho.

·
Registered
99 ek
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol! ouch, what type of damage u think he did to car, i bet the rotors were done,anything else u guys think?

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
old ass re-post but the most damage done, was to his ego. Wait a second, I retract that statement. He was driving a RX-7 you can't do anymore damage lol!

·
Registered
99 ek
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
old ass re-post but the most damage done, was to his ego. Wait a second, I retract that statement. He was driving a RX-7 you can't do anymore damage lol!
Sorry for the repost, n wow i can see you got love for the rx7 lol

·
Registered
99 ek
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ahhh! lol i think my posting privileges are over hahaha

·
Registered
138 Posts
with the rx7 I believe that the story was that the guy got new lug nuts and the were the wrong size so when the stress was put on them they all popped off...

·
Registered
99 ek
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LMAO! you saw right through me ; )

·
Registered
99 ek
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
with the rx7 I believe that the story was that the guy got new lug nuts and the were the wrong size so when the stress was put on them they all popped off...
im no where near a expert but im pretty sure it messed up some stuff there, crushed exhaust pipes,rotors, maybe some lines ??

·
Registered
248 Posts
i almost cried when i saw that vid my favorite cars are hondas and rx-7s can't you tell by my name

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
"Low start 4th gear on non VTEC tranny. It's used to fine tune that D16's since they really do not start to scream above 5000RPM's. While the gear is long, the tuner can see the dips in fuel and flat spots. It's usually done in 3rd but the tuner wanted to compare his notes. Great tuner, not many do that. Or the guy just wanted to tape a long pass."

1 - 20 of 22 Posts