Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok ive been checkin the turbo edit site for about a week and its been down. im trying to get it for my rex and cant fig out where to.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dam i didnt know there was that much to learn about the whole thing. i was really just tryin to get it so i could bring everything to my tuner.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im not tryin to tune it myself, just wanted to get everything so all i needed was dyno time. im sure after a week or 2 of reading ill have a pretty good idea lmao. i know when i go to my tuner hes gonna try and sell me neptune, but i think i have to convert to obd1, id rather just run turbo edit

·
The H Badge is it!
91 crx
5,657 Posts
he's a tuner, all you should have to bring him is your ecu... am i wrong? lol

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
There's always people who won't do certin things unless you buy it from them. Doesen't always make sense, but I'm not the one doing it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
he's a tuner, all you should have to bring him is your ecu... am i wrong? lol
its gonna be getting dno tuned, he kinda needs the car hahaha jk

Dweezil There's always people who won't do certin things unless you buy it from them. Doesen't always make sense, but I'm not the one doing it.

Yea i guess ill just have to talk with him, but ive done all the work myself with a lil help to try and save $. kinda wanna keep it that way, eh oh well

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
tuning seems pretty simple to me..... I'll see shortly, hopefully
install tach, vac. and WbO2. Increase or decrease fuel in appropriate places on the fuel map. done. I'm sure it's time consuming to get it just right, unless you have ostrich, which I'd think would make it ridiculously easy.

·
Banned
424 Posts
tuning seems pretty simple to me..... I'll see shortly, hopefully
install tach, vac. and WbO2. Increase or decrease fuel in appropriate places on the fuel map. done. I'm sure it's time consuming to get it just right, unless you have ostrich, which I'd think would make it ridiculously easy.
tuning took me 4 months to get even halfassed good at it...maybe im slow but it definetely is not "simple"

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
I guess. I drive around with a vac. gauge already. It doesn't hard at all to me. I'll see though. What was difficult?

I plan on driving with a WBO2 and vac. first n/a to get a better idea.

·
Registered
248 Posts
took me about 8 months to learn everything to start doing other peoples cars and trust myself.. GL man, as for starters for a nice basemap try messing with different timing curves... it will come later but u will know what im talking about soon.. Again GL.. and i like BRE for any OBD-0 application

1 - 20 of 21 Posts