Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Taking my other car out to an event in a few weeks and wanted to see how much everyone is paying for fuel, and what brands their using. Also thought this would be a good idea for a thread to help people decide what fuels to run.

Thinking of using vp 100. Thinking of sharing the fuel between my drag car and street car :bigok:

·
Registered
My civic
2,340 Posts
What kind of HP, or CR are you running?

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
i use shell premo (93oct) as for price im not sure cars been down for awhile

my buddy hits up the speedway for some 110 at about 6.50 gal last time i was with him about 3 weeks ago...dont remeber the brand off the top of my head

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts
Sunoco 94
Usually takes me $40 bucks a tank on the EH considering its a $1.65 lt

edit: my bad you were talking race fuel, its ealy for me. lol.
Its been winter time and gas prices have gone up so much I can only imagine how much it will cost this year compared to last for race fuel?

·
formerly Kit88
ek hatch
6,233 Posts
E85 ftw

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
this is what i will be running. and a couple buddies around here are on it too.
under $2 a gal usually. and im in iowa so theres plenty of corn so we got plenty of e85

·
Registered
88 ED6
5,511 Posts
this is what i will be running. and a couple buddies around here are on it too.
under $2 a gal usually. and im in iowa so theres plenty of corn so we got plenty of e85
Is it still under $2 a gallon?

I don't think supply cost is the issue, it's the cost of refining it.

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
Is it still under $2 a gallon?

I don't think supply cost is the issue, it's the cost of refining it.
got to remember im in iowa and we are full of ethonal plants. theres actually a huge one right down the road from our e85 pump. litterally half mile away. so im sure the price varies state to state.
i just checked online and last updated price for our pump here is 2.39 so i was close haha but like all other gas its prolly going up right now
last summer it was under $2 i know

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'd like to run e85, but the the closest place that has it is really far away. I have a vp fuel depot about five miles from here.

I remeber that last time I whent there to get my father q16 it was about $70 for 5 gal. But I doubt anyone here can even run that stuff.

·
Registered
375 Posts
100oct pump gas ans paying 2Euro per liter,means that im paying almost 10,4$ per gallon!!! You have to LOVE GREECE!!!

FORGOT TO DO THE currency convertion!!!lol

·
Registered
Del Sol D16Z6
130 Posts
95oct - 1.57€ lt, wich means 5.79€ per gallon, wich means something like 8,5 dollars per gallon. Cheapest we have over here.......

Are you whining Greek? :)

At this game i think i'll be the winner :).....(unfortunally)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts