Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need anew front bumper for my 98 Civic. I have looked around and cant find one I like. Does anyone know what this? I like it because of the fog lights. What would it take to put this on my 98?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What would the cost to swap to the newer style front end be? I thought about a body kit but IDK.... I just want it to be clean but unique.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry to sound like a noob. If I go to a pick-and-pull and get the front fenders, bumper, hood, grill, headlights and wiring harnesses from a 99-00 could I swap this into my '98?

·
Two men shy of a group
99 civic sedan ex
1,312 Posts
Yes you can swap it over if you have everything, my suggestion is to wait and source parts in your color because you probably will never have it painted. Also I thought that was the 99-00 civic si oem lip? Oh and no need for a wire harness, only thing you need a wire harness for is fog lights and those come with the foglight kits you can buy anywhere.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yes you can swap it over if you have everything, my suggestion is to wait and source parts in your color because you probably will never have it painted. Also I thought that was the 99-00 civic si oem lip? Oh and no need for a wire harness, only thing you need a wire harness for is fog lights and those come with the foglight kits you can buy anywhere.
Usdm si lip is the same as ctr.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts